News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Thu 24th Jan 2019 10:31am   Last edited on Sat 26th Jan 2019 2:51pm

Andrew Chang

How are you feeling today?

I bet most of us get asked several times a day how we feel.  I also bet that we rarely answer the question truthfully.  However, since we're among "our own" here surely we can be candid in our responses.   So, how are you feeling today? 

Added on Fri 25th Jan 2019 10:20am   Last edited on Fri 25th Jan 2019 10:20am

Avery Taylor

I'm having a cold. My body wants to lie down all day, but that's just too boring.

There are days when it's not a big deal to answer those questions, but sometimes I'm just too tired to answer. The ones close to me can tell what I actually feel just from my gestures, so they don't often ask such an open question anymore.

Added on Sat 26th Jan 2019 2:51pm   Last edited on Sat 26th Jan 2019 2:51pm

Janet H.

Having a cold is the pits.  It hangs around for ages and makes everything feel uncomfortable.  I hope you get over your cold soon, Avery.  

I tell the truth when someone asks how I am.  My brain doesn't work well enough to tell white lies.  I will just forget what I said, so it's easier to be honest.  Sometimes I make big social gaffs because of that.  Anyway, I feel okay.  I got two HeartPrints done for my children today.  I am proud of that accomplishment.  Not bad for an old bat who is losing her mind (I joke about my disease.  Humor helps me deal with it.  Might be another social gaffe though).